|Title:||Backend Java Developer / Software Engineer|
At Rev, our goal is to help businesses and teams become their best. Our team attacks complex problems for both enterprise customers and consumers alike. We need a new team member to join our distributed team of passionate, curious, and creative developers, product developers, data gurus, and UX experts. Join us!
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in Java EE web-based applications
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (or relevant experience)
Proven experience in the following technologies
- Git workflows and branch management
- REST-based web services for web and mobile applications
- Spring MVC and JPA
- Spring Security OAuth 2
- SQL (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
- Automating builds and deployments with Maven
- TDD and Integration testing using JUnit and Mockito
- Strong understanding of OOP, IoC and dependency injection
- Strong math and statistical skills
Preferred exposure to the following technologies
- Any frontend web framework (AngularJS, React)
REV was born from a very simple but powerful question: how can we help organizations, regardless of size or vertical, leverage their data to maximize their performance potential? After much research and trial and error, the REV team of engineers struck gold when they combined a never-before seen blend of business intelligence, performance management, and gamification that empowers teams to use data to make better decisions and drive performance higher.
At the heart of the REV philosophy is that the traditional way of managing people is archaic and inefficient. In an increasingly fast-paced and chaotic business environment, employees must be agile and able to make accurate decisions based on the strategy and vision set forth by management. The REV mission is to align managerial strategy and directives with daily operations while simultaneously engaging employees with their work through leading-edge gamification technology. Regardless of how it is applied, whether it be sales acceleration, operational efficiency or any other data-driven use case, REV is designed to help individuals and teams be better at what they do.