|Title:||UI/UX Designer (DC)|
Pandera is hiring! Pandera prides itself in being a leader in the analytics field, creating an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, data-driven products and platforms. Our mission is to remain the leader in existing and emerging toolkits. We accomplish this by promoting your continuous development, both personally and professionally.
Pandera Northeast Region is seeking a UX/UI Product Designer with experience in designing interactive web and mobile applications to join our team as a full-time visual design and user experience consultant. This position will be responsible for executing the creative vision and user experience of web and mobile applications, creating intuitive, and beautiful user interfaces that meet complex project requirements. Candidate must be versatile and creative, with an understanding of web and mobile technologies, visual communication, and graphic design principles. Candidate must be able to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment. This position requires occasional travel and the candidate should be capable and willing to work on-site at client locations.
As a Data Integration Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
- Translate user requirements and complex business problems into highly usable designs in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform as UX and UI design lead on projects, help drive the development of clean, efficient, user interface designs from conceptualization through implementation
- Create new concepts, mockups, wireframes and designs based on internal requirements and creative briefs
- Collaborate with others to establish visual and interactive standards documentation, and ensure that designs fit the technical specifications of the product
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and regularly use this information
- Develop and maintain style guides and asset libraries to support web and mobile interface design
This job might be for you if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer, Interactive Designer or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and interactive design principles including layout, grid systems, information design, and typography
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions for web and mobile applications.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Up to date knowledge of web development trends and technology
- Strong conceptual skills and proven ability to create high quality prototypes as well as rapid mock-ups/wireframes
- A thorough understanding of interface design and usability standards, and the ability to articulate strategies to clients
- Experience required with Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Organized, self motivated, and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work independently, as well as in cross-functional teams; experience interacting with customers
What do you get out of this? You’re a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here’s some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.