Business Intelligence Architect (London)
|Title:||Business Intelligence Architect (London)|
Pandera is Hiring! Join a fast paced, industry leader, and award winning organization that is growing!!!
BI Analytics is a part of the delivery organization (AOC Practice) of Pandera. This organization’s mission is to provide technical expertise in the ever-growing field of business intelligence across various industries. Primarily utilizing the BI platform MicroStrategy, the BI Developer enables business units to trend, analyze and identify a problem and/or understand more about a business scenario.
- Executing deliverables as assigned including but not limited to:
- Designing, Developing, Testing, and Deploying Dashboards and Report Solutions
- Application Object Creation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamwork is critical
- Experience with the Microstrategy suite of Tools (Architect, Desktop, and Web)
- Experience developing reports, documents, and dashboards in Microstrategy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to interact with business analysts, peers, and management
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis in Excel
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to self-prioritize work
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) or analytical tools
Pandera is a global provider and singular source of expertise in the science and art of decision automation solutions and information delivery technologies. Pandera offers clients and their business partners a simple and repeatable method of automating and validating mission critical business decisions.
Pandera’s primary mission is to help organizations in the development of tools to manage and operate complex business units and functions, respond appropriately to challenging exceptions, and situational changes in real time with discrete role relevant analytical applications. Our solution advisors and delivery teams provide use of unmatched technology innovation and visualization technics in conjunction with proprietary industry decision frameworks to ensure knowledge workers make choices and take action in the best interests of their organization.
The goal of each client engagement is to architect a decision framework to gain competitive advantage, streamline operations, and create continuity by integrating customers, partners, and business users on a common platform for information delivery. For more about Pandera, visit us at www.panderasystems.com or http://www.linkedin.com/company/1697318
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Computer Science
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: