Account Executive (Denver)
|Title:||Account Executive (Denver)|
Ready to work for the fastest growing technology solutions firm in the U.S.? Pandera is looking for talented account executives that are ready to leverage their experience and build a successful franchise.
We are seeking articulate and experienced technology sales professionals driven to succeed through the development of a profitable business. Successful candidates will be a part of something innovative in the consulting services industry and have the opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the technology industry. As a valued part of the Pandera sales team, you will have the opportunity to work in a creative, fast-paced sales environment that is changing the face of information management consulting services and products. You will work within an opportunity focused teams, travel to trade conferences, regularly meet with prospective clients and drive incremental business growth. In this role, your technology experience and industry-savvy, and your personal drive will provide many options for new account acquisitions as well as building and managing your own book of business with a generous compensation package.
Essential Functions and General Responsibilities:
- Positioning and promotion of Pandera BI/EDW products and services to key decision influencers: C-level executives, mid-level managers, and procurement.
- Administration of sales resources to drive business development and revenue generation activities
- Management of sales activities within prospective clients.
- Definition and execution of technology and service focused sales strategies to drive demand.
- Preparation presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Analyzing needs and interests of prospective business opportunities and determine appropriate products and services necessary to stimulate revenue.
- Promote and proliferate territory with knowledge about product offerings, company philosophy, and competitive value proposition.
- Maintain and develop key contacts and industry lists, or Networking (during business hours and after business hours).
- Access to and the ability to influence key business and technology decision-makers.
- Monitor and manage revenue operations activities and personnel at assigned accounts.
- Provide recommendations regarding development of sales enablement resources, tools, and training aids that align with account sales strategies.
- Participate in regional technology and business marketing conferences.
- Manage effective working relationships with Sales team (Solution Engineers, Solution Partners, Consultants and Business Development Representatives)
- Minimum 3-5 years professional sales experience in IT industry.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- High-energy personality willing to embrace challenges
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: