|Title:||MicroStrategy BI Architect (Philadelphia)|
Searching for the right career, but worried about or tired of getting stuck doing the same thing over and over? We were too! Pandera prides itself in being a leader in the analytics field, creating an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, data-driven products and platforms. Our mission is to remain the leader in existing and emerging toolkits. We accomplish this by promoting your continuous development, both personally and professionally.
Pandera is now looking to expand our success by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and creative engineers, product developers, data gurus, and UX experts! Join us!
As a MicroStrategy BI Architect, a typical day might include the following:
- Know it all – Work with clients and analysts across numerous lines of business to identify the best technical solution for a given problem or scenario;
- Utilize established processes and best practices in designing solutions or blaze new trails, in turn making our processes even better;
- Run the Environment – Be knowledgeable in administrative tasks, as well as Application/Schema Object creation and requirements gathering;
- Designing, Developing, Testing, and Deploying Dashboards and Report Solutions;
- Working with Data Modeling, MicroStrategy Product Suite, SQL, PL/SQL
- Help grow others – team mentorship is essential to how we generate personal and professional growth
So who exactly are we looking for? This job might be for you if:
- You have at least 3 years experience with MicroStrategy Architecture and Schema Design.
- You have experience with MicroStrategy Administrative Functions.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! Moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You are excited by the prospect of travel. You like a change of scenery. You want to get out and see the world! Working from the same office day after eventually becomes monotonous and you get the travel itch!
What do you get out of this? You’re a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here’s some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: