|Title:||Business Intelligence - Analyst (Boston)|
Pandera Systems specializes in turning business insights into powerfully coordinated strategies. We focus on understanding and improving the flow of information, how it is stored, and how it can be amplified to support better decision-making. Pandera Systems offers competitive salaries, instant vesting matching 401k contributions, unlimited vacation, top tier health, dental, and vision, and unlimited sick leave.
Pandera is looking for a Business Analyst candidate that will complement the solutions and offerings we provide to clients.
As a Business Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Analyze data and discover business trends, provide quality assurance, and identify issues;
- Be a functional and subject matter expert for the process and/or requirement, including tracking all phases of projects/development cycles from beginning to end;
- Use business/industry knowledge, learn and understand the business drivers behind the work that we’re performing and communicate that with the clients;
- Communicate with both business SMEs and technical teams; translate business requirements into technical and functional requirements;
- Utilize established processes and best practices in designing solutions or products;
- Work closely with developers and business to communicate design specifications and provide iterative design feedback;
- Perform/deliver quality work within project scope and timeline, while understanding both internal and external technical/functional restraints;
- Use basic understanding of MicroStrategy functionality to answer user questions or use other Business Intelligence tools based on client-specific needs;
- Mentor teammates to foster personal and professional growth.
What we’re looking for:
- Data analysis skills, including basic SQL knowledge;
- Data management techniques including common database management systems;
- Strong analytical abilities and capability to express information to business and technical uses alike;
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred, notably MicroStrategy;
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team;
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: