DescriptionPandera is Hiring! Join a fast paced, industry leader, and award winning organization that is growing!!!
Product Ideation & Development (PID) is important to the future growth of Pandera. This organization’s mission is to provide technical expertise in the ever-growing field of business intelligence across various industries. The successful candidate will contribute to building and maintaining a high quality mobile and web portfolio of 1000’s of products used by 100’s of companies. The successful candidate must have strong application design and development experience and must demonstrate an affinity for seeking, evaluating and coming up to speed on new technologies. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with other team members, managers and customers both verbally and in writing. This position provides the opportunity to be involved in new web and mobile product development as well as small to medium enhancements to existing systems to support corporate operations. The candidate will participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, and will independently and collaboratively write and review software requirements, design specifications and code.
- Contribute to product strategy and solution designs
- Design technical solution based on requirements and product design
- Build solutions that meet the standards for mobile and web development
- Executing other deliverables as assigned
- 3 years’ experience in a professional environment designing and developing web and/or mobile applications
- This position requires experience with:
- Mobile application development (Preference to iOS)
- Java and J2EE
- Servlets and POJO’s
- Web Services (SOAP/RESTful)
- The following skills are preferred, not required
- .NET (C#, VB, ASP.NET)
- UI/UX Design
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Teamwork is critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential to interact with business analysts, peers, and management.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, emphasis in Excel
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and able to self-prioritize work.
- Must exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science
Pandera is a global provider and singular source of expertise in the science and art of decision automation solutions and information delivery technologies. Pandera offers clients and their business partners a simple and repeatable method of automating and validating mission critical business decisions.
Pandera’s primary mission is to help organizations in the development of tools to manage and operate complex business units and functions, respond appropriately to challenging exceptions, and situational changes in real time with discrete role relevant analytical applications. Our solution advisors and delivery teams provide use of unmatched technology innovation and visualization technics in conjunction with proprietary industry decision frameworks to ensure knowledge workers make choices and take action in the best interests of their organization.
The goal of each client engagement is to architect a decision framework to gain competitive advantage, streamline operations, and create continuity by integrating customers, partners, and business users on a common platform for information delivery. For more about Pandera, visit us at www.panderasystems.com or http://www.linkedin.com/company/1697318
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications