|Title:||Solutions Architect (Atlanta)|
Who is Pandera?
Pandera's philosophy is simple; to become instrumental in the success of our clients by offering powerful analytical and decisioning tools tailored to optimize our clients’ business performance. Using unmatched technological innovation to create continuity and clarity, we succeed where traditional Business Intelligence providers fail.
Pandera Systems is looking for a Technical Solutions Architect to join our team of qualified and motivated individuals driven by a commitment to providing unique solutions to complex problems across multiple technologies. A successful Solutions Engineer can comfortably cross-utilize various technologies to develop robust, integrated solutions. This position requires substantial travel and the candidate should be capable and willing to travel/work at client sites.
- Lead discussions with clients and internal team members to distill the proposed solution and ensure technical feasibility of proposals;
- Responsible for designing solutions in accordance to Best Practices and Standards of our company;
- Assist in the development of client presentation artifacts;
- Generate internal growth through team mentorship, and review of work created by team members;
- Create and maintain technical documents detailing the proposed solution for client deliverables;
- Collaborate with project management office in generating project/task Level of Effort, project timelines, and other minor project management responsibilities.
- Participate in internal projects as required.
- Formal Business Analysis training preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Technical certifications in multiple knowledge areas: Analytics, Database, Integration, Infrastructure, Mobile Development, Software Development
- Must have professional image.
- Willingness to travel.
- Technical Undergraduate degree or some business degree of relevant experience is preferred.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: