|Title:||(1 Opening) User Experience Designer (UX/UI)|
Pandera is Hiring! Join a fast paced, industry leader, and award winning organization that is growing!!!
Pandera Systems is looking for a UI/UX Designer with experience in interactive web and mobile applications to join their Visual Sciences team. This position will be responsible for executing the creative vision and user experience direction, as defined by marketing management. Additional responsibilities will include creative consulting and production of ad-hoc projects, presentations, tools, marketing materials and collaborating with outside agencies. Candidate must be versatile and creative, with an understanding of web and mobile technologies, visual communication and strong graphic design principals.
- Translate user requirements and complex business problems into highly usable designs in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Perform as UI/UX Design Lead, help drive the development of clean, efficient, user interface designs from conceptualization through implementation.
- Create new concepts, mockups, wireframes and visual and interactive designs based on internal requirements and creative briefs.
- Work closely with developers and analysts to communicate design specifications, develop requirements and provide design feedback.
- Collaborate with others to establish visual and interactive standards, and ensure that designs fit the technical specifications of the site for a quality end-user experience.
- Understand and work within project parameters, client goals and requirements, internal goals, usability, and technical constraints, as well as budget and schedule.
- Cultivate an understanding of industry trends and regularly share this information with senior management.
- Develop and maintain style guides and asset libraries to support Web and Mobile interfaces
- 3+ years of experience in web design, graphic design, web and mobile development, and user interface design.
- Strong knowledge of web, mobile and interactive design principles including layout, grid systems, information design and typography
- Up to date knowledge of web development trends and technology
- Strong conceptual skills and proven ability to create prototypes and mock-ups
- A thorough understanding of interface design and site usability, and the ability to articulate strategies to clients
- Experience required with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (or newer)
- Experience with MicroStrategy SDK, Adobe Flex SDK and Java Web SDK a plus
- Organized, self motivated and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to prioritize and manage work against project timelines in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Able to work independently, as well as in cross-functional teams; experience interacting with customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, human computer interaction or creative/visual design related
Pandera is a global provider and singular source of expertise in the science and art of decision automation solutions and information delivery technologies. Pandera offers clients and their business partners a simple and repeatable method of automating and validating mission critical business decisions.
Pandera’s primary mission is to help organizations in the development of tools to manage and operate complex business units and functions, respond appropriately to challenging exceptions, and situational changes in real time with discrete role relevant analytical applications. Our solution advisors and delivery teams provide use of unmatched technology innovation and visualization technics in conjunction with proprietary industry decision frameworks to ensure knowledge workers make choices and take action in the best interests of their organization.
The goal of each client engagement is to architect a decision framework to gain competitive advantage, streamline operations, and create continuity by integrating customers, partners, and business users on a common platform for information delivery. For more about Pandera, visit us at www.panderasystems.com or http://www.linkedin.com/company/1697318