|Title:||Salesforce Engineer (Orlando)|
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of analytics and business insight? Pandera prides itself in being a leader in the analytics field, creating an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, data-driven products and platforms. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by few companies. Our mission is to remain the leader in existing and emerging toolkits, and we know our talented team is at the center of everything we do!
Pandera is looking to expand our successes by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and creative salesforce gurus to help deliver our products and services at scale! Join us!
As a Salesforce Engineer, day-to-day responsibilities might include the following:
- Design for Scale - Design, implement and ship features that can scale to hundreds of millions of users;
- Lead feature and architecture design with a major focus on performance;
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well;
- Exterminator - you'll never escape fixing bugs in this line of work!
What does it take to be qualified?
- 2-5 years of Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc...)
- 2-3 years of Force.com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Experience designing REST and/or SOAP based APIs
- Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels.
- Experience in designing and building cloud apps.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
What do you get out of this? You're a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here's some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
A competitive salary and instant vesting on 401k are only a few of the rewards for a job well done.
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: