|Title:||Technology Project Manager (Atlanta)|
Technology Project Manager
Pandera Project Management Team is the master planning, creative development, design, project management arm of Pandera’s successful delivery and implementation methodology. Our project managers are responsible for tactical project management of small to large projects from blue sky to close out. They regularly interface with creative, technical, engineering and construction disciplines in the delivery of show/ride design and systems throughout the life of the project. They are the frontline manager responsible for monitoring budget and ensuring that delivery schedule is met.
Pandera prides itself in being a leader in the analytics field, creating an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, data-driven products and platforms. Our mission is to remain the leader in existing and emerging toolkits. We accomplish this by promoting your continuous development, both personally and professionally.
As a Technology Project Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Know it all - Be a functional and subject matter expert for the process and/or requirement;
- Work alongside clients to understand their processes and reporting requirements;
- Assess and decompose business needs into functional design requirements – in other words help everyone else understand how to make designs into a reality;
- Executes strategic direction of project team
- Develop resource plans for project execution
- Develop and manage project scope
- Work closely with developers and business analysts to execute the strategy for design documentation, implementation, and hand off of projects
- Writing and defining scope, estimates, schedules, budget development, contract administration, and invoicing.
- Develop program books and coordinates pro-forma
- Prepare and present project status reports at monthly updates to executive management
- Provides daily creative/planning direction to internal/ external project team(s); adapts to changing project demands, collaborates with diverse project teams and meets milestone schedule expectations/deadlines
- Resolves daily conflicts of the team
- Help grow others – team mentorship is essential to how we generate personal and professional growth
So who exactly are we looking for? This job might be for you if:
- Proven experience managing the project development process and documentation.
- Experience with and proven understanding of scheduling, estimating, budgeting and quality control
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! Moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You are excited by the prospect of travel. You like a change of scenery. You want to get out and see the world! Working from the same office day after eventually becomes monotonous and you get the travel itch!
What do you get out of this? You’re a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here’s some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
A competitive salary and instant vesting on 401k are only a few of the rewards for a job well done.
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: