|Title:||Sr. Software Engineer (Orlando)|
At Pandera, we leverage an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, user-friendly data-driven products and platforms. Our team attacks complex problems for both enterprise customers and internal innovations. The Southeast Region is looking to expand on our success by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and creative engineers, product developers, data gurus, and UX experts. Join us!
We value engineers that are curious and capable of solving complex problems using the right tools for the problem at hand. Our engineers are leaders of innovation with experience using multiple languages, frameworks, and tools across various projects. We view engineering as a craft that should continue to be honed and refined through practice and discussion. Our engineers are self-directed, self-motivated, and don't take themselves too seriously.
Pandera Southeast is seeking a Software Engineer with strong experience in Java, assists in the development, delivery and management of technology-based business solutions. They must have 4-5 years of experience in coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user support
- 4-5 years of working experience in Java
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Further education or experience in engineering, computer science
- Experience in machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Experience in developing and deploying native iOS and Android applications
We lead the largest technology community in Orlando through OTAB. A tech focused community with the goal of inspiring and driving innovation.
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: