|Title:||Account Executive (Dallas)|
At Pandera we are building a different kind of Product and Software Solutions company
We are looking for an exceptional Account Executive to work with our cross-functional team to help bring new and innovative solutions to our clients. Your goal will be to establish strategic business relationships with new clients, drive satisfaction with impactful results, and maximize profitability for Pandera. As a valued part of the Pandera sales team, you will have the opportunity to work in a creative and focused sales environment that is changing the landscape for consulting services and products.
- Positioning and promotion of Pandera’s innovative value propositions for products and services to key decision influencers
- Build a territory and account plan for the given fiscal year, leveraging existing pipeline, targeted account planning, prospecting efforts, and marketing initiatives
- Management of sales activities for prospective clients while maintaining pipeline progress, forecast accuracy, and opportunity progression via CRM
- Definition and execution of technology and service focused sales strategies to drive demand
- Preparation presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Analyzing needs and interests of prospective business opportunities and determine appropriate products and services necessary to stimulate revenue
- Promote and proliferate territory with knowledge about product offerings, company philosophy, and competitive value proposition
- Maintain and develop key contacts and industry lists, or Networking (during business hours and after business hours).
- Access to and the ability to influence key business and technology decision-makers.
- Provide recommendations regarding development of sales enablement resources, tools, and training aids that align with account sales strategies and go-to-market plan
- Participate in regional technology and business marketing conferences.
- Manage effective working relationships with Sales team (Solution Engineers, Solution Partners, Consultants and Business Development Representatives)
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years professional sales experience with custom application development, IT consulting, Big Data, or digital services in new client accounts
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines.
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills.
- High-energy personality willing to embrace challenges
Be Healthy - Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Be Inspired - Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
Be Supported - A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
Be a Team - Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: