|Title:||Network System Administrator (Orlando)|
Are you interested in supporting products and services used by hundreds of professional organizations? Pandera prides itself in being a leader in the analytics field, creating an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, data-driven products and platforms. We are working on solving some of the most challenging and interesting technology projects around, on a scale unmatched by few companies. Our mission is to remain the leader in existing and emerging toolkits, and we know our talented team is at the center of everything we do!
Pandera is now looking to expand our success by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and creative cloud gurus to help deliver our products and services at scale! Join us!
As a Network System Administrator, a typical day might include the following:
- Work alongside clients to understand their processes and reporting requirements;
- Utilize established processes and best practices in designing solutions or blaze new trails, in turn making our processes even better;
- Creation and execution of strategies for building, scaling and ensuring the availability, efficiency, and positive business impact of infrastructure investments;
- 1+ year of experience in automation of taska with one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, Power CLI, CHEF, Puppet, and/or Shell.
- Maintaining and architecting cloud solutions in GCP, AWS, Azure and Rackspace
- Reporting and Monitoring - Expert level experiencing in incident management and the ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to identify and isolate technical issues and propose mitigation and/or improvement strategies
- Strong skills in Windows Server and Linux
- Delivery, management, scaling, and availability of mission critical Infrastructure services including Email, DNS, LDAP, DHCP, VPN, backup, storage, legal archive, server clusters, security protocols, Citrix services, client access, AD, database infrastructure, incident response processes, monitoring, and overall quality of operational response to issues in the Pandera Cloud environment.
- Ensure servers and applications are secured by security patching and following security policies
- Work closely with developers and business analysts to communicate design specifications and provide iterative design feedback;
- Help grow others – team mentorship is essential to how we generate personal and professional growth
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Systems and Networking
- Strong people skills
- Self Motivated
So who exactly are we looking for? This job might be for you if:
- You’re experienced. Our goal is to grow a team, so candidate must demonstrate the ability to provide high levels of customer service, have built end-to-end application environments, and is experienced in supporting application development environment and production rollout.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it!
- You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha! Moments. You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure. Teaching someone something new makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in person, in writing, and on the phone.
- You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You’re going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
- You are excited by the prospect of travel. You like a change of scenery. You want to get out and see the world! Working from the same office day after eventually becomes monotonous and you get the travel itch!
What do you get out of this? You’re a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here’s some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
A competitive salary and instant vesting on 401k are only a few of the rewards for a job well done.
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.