Pandera is growing faster than ever and we are on the lookout for awesome Business Intelligence recruiters to join our unique Talent Acquisition Team. For us, BI talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges as well as the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals.
If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. You live and breathe innovation and use experience to produce results. Our Recruiters are responsible for all parts of the recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships.
Help us build the future of Pandera!
In order to be successful in this role, you will be:
- Self-motivated and directed; hungry to add impact with a great, well-known company.
- Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
- Curious; researching market trends with the ability to translate back to the business
- 2+ years technical business intelligence sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Excited about candidate engagement and applicant experience
- Significant experience in full cycle technical recruiting, ideally from a mix of internal and agency gigs
- Happy to use innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates
- Able to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and creating win/win outcomes
- Able to evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate's technical skill set for a requisition. Common technical roles include: Software development (front end, server side and full stack), Java/OO programming, MicroStrategy Administration & Development, Distributed/Cloud computing.
- Famliar with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- Able to work effectively in high pressure situations and come up with a creative ways of hitting your targets
- Interested in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
In this role you will:
- Partner directly with other team members to form a consultative relationship with Hiring Managers to understand their specific needs as well as attract and bring in top talent.
- Strategically utilize LinkedIn, networks and research methods to source passive candidates.
- Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates.
- Establish relationships with customers and utilize our proven methods for candidate placement.
- Help plan, participate in, and take advantage of our community outreach and meetup events to attract top local talent.
What do you get out of this?
You’re a hot commodity and having you on the team would be an honor to us! Here’s some of the ways we pay it forward to recognize your contribution to our vision!
Be a Differentiator
You will make a make a huge impact at an established company. Your opinion matters and your work adds value to the company. We are a small and nimble team solely responsible for finding the most capable candidates so that Pandera can continue to innovate and be successful.
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: